søndag 28. september 2008

Samsøe & Samsøe + Sweet Girls Secondhand

Since the danish brand Samsøe & Samsøe has opened a new store at Steen & Strøm Magasin in Oslo recently, I want to share some of my favorite looks from their a/w-collection with you:

(click it)
I really like their simplicity, use of colors and style. Next time I'm in Oslo I'll have to visit their store.

And I have some news:
I've started a new blog together with some of my friends! Or not a blog, but a site where we sell things we never use, have bought too small or have grown tired of. Check out Sweet Girls Secondhand.
Right now it's only shoes there, but clothes and accessories will be added soon. If you're interested in anything, you send a mail to the seller. Short questions can be asked in the comment field. Hope you like it!

Ingen kommentarer: