søndag 14. desember 2008

White Christmas

Today I visited my friend Kjersti in Sigdal together with some of my other friends. We made gingerbread, ate creamed rice and just had a really good time.



































































































1. Christina, Kjersti and Hege (Kjersti's niece), 2. Ingrid cutting out gingerbread, 3. Just some of what we made, 4. Creamed rice with sugar and cinnamon, 5. Magnus and I, 6. Soon-to-be-flower and vase I got from Ingrid.

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Tomorrow I'm working twelve hours, can't say I'm looking forward to it. But on Friday I might pick out the best looking Christmas present ever from Magnus, I'll keep you posted on that.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Nå fikk jeg skikkelig, skikkelig lyst på grøt!